- Example workflow
- Quick Start
- Getting started
- Creating a new package
- Package format
- Admin merge workflow
Admin merge workflow
This workflow describes how admins should merge patches which have been
submitted to the patch tracker. The
user-facing workflow is described
- Assign issue to yourself as soon as you start looking at it/reviewing it.
- Review/test patch. Minimum requirements are:
- Not a duplicate
- Clean XML
- Minimum level of patching/hackery necessary
- Add review comments as comment to the issue, and return to submitter if
- Once suitable for merge: Update AUTHORS file.
- Add to Subversion and check in using following commit message
#$NUM: Add $PACKAGE (contributed by $PERSON).
For example, "#357: Add swig (contributed by Luca Ognibene)".
- Add Subversion revision information as a comment to the issue:
Thanks. Added in rXXX.
- Set issue resolution to "Accepted", closing the issue.
Any questions, feel free to raise on the mailing list.
<< Package format